DTx is recruiting a Senior PMO to reinforce our PMO team, and to empower the operational management of the Plano de Recuperação e Resiliência (PRR) Projects.
The PMO team is responsible to assure the implementation of the Project Management tools, procedures and practices in all DTx Projects; and support Project technical coordinator operationally to assure Project good planning and performance and, ultimately, its success. In PRR Projects, the PMO, will also need to assure the project compliance with all regulations established by the funding entity.
- Background in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), preferably holding a Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree in Engineering or Project Management related Area;
- Certification in Project Management by a recognized Professional Project Management Organization;
- Experience as Project Management Officer in functions such as: support Application’s writing and submission; project charters definition; project planning (scope, time, effort, quality; assumptions, risks); project operational monitoring and control; project status regular reports to different levels of management; follow-up of operational project management actions; project closing; systematisation of lessons learned; new ideas collection and organization;
- At least 5 years’ experience as a PMO in Projects, preference for R&D funded Projects;
- Proficient with project management concepts, procedures and tools, in all phases of the project life cycle; and,
- Experience on financial funding context programmes (base rules and procedures): Portugal 2020, Programa de Recuperação e Resiliência, etc.
- Results-oriented (geared towards achievement, concern of the organisation, quality and accuracy, and power of initiative);
- Clear orientation towards stakeholder’s satisfaction;
- Ability to influence (organisational knowledge, interpersonal relationships, and relationships building);
- Management skills (cooperation and teamwork, leadership and assertiveness);
- Communication skills (empathy and respect, method adaptation, active listening, give constructive feedback, voice modulation to deliver messages’ weight to different audiences, written and verbal effectiveness);
- Personal effectiveness (flexibility, self-confidence, self-control and commitment to the organisation);
- Analytical and conceptual thinking.
The PMO will be in charge of:
- Assure the implementation of the defined project management tools, procedures and practices according to each project life cycle phase;
- Own all operational management related to the Project and Programme. Non-Technical;
- Support Project Technical Coordinators throughout all project life cycle: planning, execution and closing;
- Assure Project Planning and Kick-off according to DTx practices and its compliance with chain of approval;
- Assure Project Execution’s compliance with external regulations according to the nature of the Project or Programme: FCT, ANI, AICEP, etc.;
- Monitor and control operational status of each project assuring compliance with the technical, scientific, organisational and administrative procedures and expected outputs;
- Support drafting, periodically, technical reports for the respective funding agency;
- Assure the Project compliance with the agreed scope, quality, time and costs;
- Promote and implement issues and risks management practices, and assure their follow-up;
- Drafting of all Project Management related documentation;
- Support PMO team colleagues and team coordination;
- Promoting teamwork spirit.
Preference shall be given to applicants who attest their experience in collaborative R&D projects management.
- Minimun educational qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree;
- Project Management related major degree or Certification;
- 5+ Years of experience in Project Management Office functions;
- 3+ Years in Operational Project Management related actions in funded I&D projects and Programmes.
Digital Transformation CoLAB DTx carries out its activity of applied research in the areas related to digital transformation.
DTx consists of the following associated members: Accenture; Bosch Car Multimedia; Cachapuz-Bilanciai; CEiiA – Centro de Engenharia e Desenvolvimento de Produto (Centre of Engineering and Product Development); Celoplás; Dstgroup; Aernnova Portugal; IKEA; INL – Laboratório Ibérico Internacional de Nanotecnologia (International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory); Mobileum; NOS; Primavera; Simoldes; TMG Automotive; Universidade Católica Portuguesa; University of Évora; University of Minho; and two affiliated members: CCG – Centro de Computação Gráfica (Center for Computer Graphics) and PIEP – Polo de Inovação em Engenharia de Polímeros (Innovation Centre in Polymer Engineering).
DTx aims at being a reference player in the scope of digital transformation and focuses its research in the intersection of physical, digital and cybernetic domains, with the purpose of creating the next generation of advanced cyber-physical systems.
Application: Submission of the CV, Degree’s Certificates and other relevant documents to the address email@example.com, indicating in subject: DTx/78/2022.