As a software developer, you will join an R&D team responsible for helping our partners in building their software systems, and in productizing their services. In that context, DTx is expecting candidates able to build high-quality software for backend and frontend. The candidate should be capable to analyze and make improvement recommendations to the software development team adopted methodologies according with the existing environment restrictions, organizational and product specifications.
DTx offers you the opportunity to work with top-ranked national and international IT companies in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment, career development, and access to the latest and more advanced technologies.
Qualifications & Requirements:
– Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field;
– Experience in designing software architectures;
- Software engineering practices (coding practices to DS, unit testing, version control, code review).
– Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) including Cloud provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform)
– Experience in programming languages (e.g. Python, NodeJS, .NET Core, C++, Go, Databricks, ReactJS, ReactNative, PHP Laravel, HTML5);
– Knowledge of CI / CD workflow is valuable (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Azure DevOps, GitHub actions).
– Integration in software projects based on agile methodologies;
– Build lasting software based in design best practices, writing reusable, scalable, and robust, well-testable and efficient code;
– Participation in national and international research projects.
– Troubleshooting and willingness to learn;
– Capacity for innovation and permanent evolution;
– Rigor and quality in development;
– Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Number of job openings: 3
About DTx: Digital Transformation CoLab DTx carries out its activity of applied research in the areas related to digital transformation.
DTx consists of the following associated members: Accenture; Bosch Car Multimedia; Cachapuz-Bilanciai; CEiiA – Centro de Engenharia e Desenvolvimento de Produto (Centre of Engineering and Product Development); Celoplás; DSTgroup; Embraer; IKEA; INL – Laboratório Ibérico Internacional de Nanotecnologia (International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory); Mobileum; Neadvance; NOS; Primavera; Simoldes; TMG Automotive; Universidade Católica Portuguesa; University of Évora; University of Minho; and two affiliated members: CCG – Centro de Computação Gráfica (Center for Computer Graphics) and PIEP – Polo de Inovação em Engenharia de Polímeros (Innovation Centre in Polymer Engineering).
DTx aims at being a reference player in the scope of digital transformation and focuses its research in the intersection of physical, digital and cybernetic domains, with the purpose of creating the next generation of advanced cyber-physical systems.
Application: Submission of the CV to the address email@example.com, indicating in subject: DTx/54/2022.