As a software developer, you will join an R&D team responsible for helping our partners in building their software systems, and in productizing their services. In that context, DTx is expecting candidates able to build high-quality software. The candidate should be capable to analyze and make improvement recommendations to the software development team adopted methodologies according with the existing environment restrictions, organizational and product specifications.
DTx offers you the opportunity to work with top-ranked national and international IT companies in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment, career development, and access to the latest and more advanced technologies.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field;
- Experience in designing software architectures.
- Strong technical skills in programming languages (e.g. Python/Django, .NET/Java).
- Knowledge of CICD workflow is valuable (e.g. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitHub actions).
- Experience (or at least good fundamentals) in working with Containers (e.g. Docker);
- Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is an advantage.
- Knowledge in designing and implement SQL and NoSQL DB is an advantage (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Build software systems based in design best practices.
- Design and code a variety of complex software features with adequate documentation.
- Ensure code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
- Collaborating with developers and other engineers to create software.
- Interact across teams, in national and international research projects.
- Troubleshooting and willingness to learn;
- Capacity for innovation and permanent evolution;
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Number of job openings: 1
About DTx: Digital Transformation CoLab DTx carries out its activity of applied research in the areas related to digital transformation.
DTx consists of the following associated members: Accenture; Bosch Car Multimedia; Cachapuz-Bilanciai; CEiiA – Centro de Engenharia e Desenvolvimento de Produto (Centre of Engineering and Product Development); Celoplás; DSTgroup; Aernnova; IKEA; INL – Laboratório Ibérico Internacional de Nanotecnologia (International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory); Mobileum; Neadvance; NOS; Primavera; Simoldes; TMG Automotive; Universidade Católica Portuguesa; University of Évora; University of Minho; and two affiliated members: CCG – Centro de Computação Gráfica (Center for Computer Graphics) and PIEP – Polo de Inovação em Engenharia de Polímeros (Innovation Centre in Polymer Engineering).
DTx aims at being a reference player in the scope of digital transformation and focuses its research in the intersection of physical, digital and cybernetic domains, with the purpose of creating the next generation of advanced cyber-physical systems.
Application: Submission of the CV and Degree(s) Certificate(s) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in subject: DTx/70/2022.