DTx is looking for a support technician, with initial contract of 1 year, to join its Administrative and Financial team, namely in tasks related to administrative management of human resources, direct support to government bodies and other general tasks.
- Technical support within the scope of recruitment activities and administrative management of human resources (eg Training Plans, Personal Development Plan, etc.);
- Support with institutional promotion and dissemination activities and projects (eg. job fairs, workshops, institutional visits, etc.);
- Processing of data and preparation of documents to support the Executive Management Board’s decision, namely organization and preparation of minutes resulting from meetings of the governing bodies of the association;
- Support with activities within the general scope of the institution and of administrative nature.
Applicant’s profile and requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the areas of Human Resources, Management, Psychology, among others;
- Experience of more than 2 years in the performance of functions similar to those indicated in point I.
- Experience working in multicultural environments and having an excellent oral and written command of Portuguese and English;
- Knowledge of public research policies of the national and international scientific system;
- Possess a good command of information technology from the user’s point of view.
Digital Transformation CoLAB – DTx carries out its activity of applied research in the areas related to digital transformation.
DTx consists of the following associated members: Accenture; Bosch Car Multimedia; Cachapuz-Bilanciai; CEiiA – Centro de Engenharia e Desenvolvimento de Produto (Centre of Engineering and Product Development); Celoplás; DSTgroup; Aernnova Portugal; IKEA; INL – Laboratório Ibérico Internacional de Nanotecnologia (International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory); Mobilleum; NOS; Primavera; Simoldes; TMG Automotive; Universidade Católica Portuguesa; University of Évora; University of Minho; and two affiliated members: CCG – Centro de Computação Gráfica (Center for Computer Graphics) and PIEP – Polo de Inovação em Engenharia de Polímeros (Innovation Centre in Polymer Engineering).
DTx aims at being a reference player in the scope of digital transformation and focuses its research in the intersection of physical, digital and cybernetic domains, with the purpose of creating the next generation of advanced cyber-physical systems.
Application: Submission of the CV, Degree(s) Certificate(s) and other relevant documents to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in subject: DTx/77/2023.