DTx is looking for a Web Developer to integrate its Data & Application Engineering Group. As a Web Developer, you will have the opportunity to join the Data & Application Engineer team responsible for cooperating with our Associates in the development of their information systems, and in production of innovative projects.
The candidate must be comfortable with the technical aspects of building the user interface and ensuring that the web/mobile application is functional, responsive, and user-friendly. The candidate is also expected to keep up to date with new technologies and best practices in web development trends.
– PhD or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field;
– Experience developing functional, responsive and user-friendly web / mobile applications;
– Knowledge of Systems Design (using rules and libraries to keep consistency across the ecosystem).
– Translating design mock-ups into HTML/CSS code;
– Optimize web applications in terms of expected performance and speed;
– Ensure compatibility between browsers and devices;
– Collaborate with web designers to ensure that the frontend of the web application matches the design mock-ups;
– Collaborate with backend programmers to integrate frontend code into server-side logic;
– Keeping up to date with the latest web development trends and technologies.
– Ability to analyze and solve problems;
– Motivation to learn and apply technologies in which they have no experience (new or inherited);
– Capacity for innovation and constant progression;
– Autonomy, rigor, responsibility and awareness of the importance of quality in web development;
– Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
– Ability to analyze and structure information to be shared and communicated to other stakeholders and development teams.
About DTx: Digital Transformation CoLab DTx carries out its activity of applied research in the areas related to digital transformation.
DTx consists of the following associated members: Accenture; Bosch Car Multimedia; Cachapuz-Bilanciai; CEiiA – Centro de Engenharia e Desenvolvimento de Produto (Centre of Engineering and Product Development); Celoplás; DSTgroup; Embraer; IKEA; INL – Laboratório Ibérico Internacional de Nanotecnologia (International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory); Mobileum; Neadvance; NOS; Primavera; Simoldes; TMG Automotive; Universidade Católica Portuguesa; University of Évora; University of Minho; and two affiliated members: CCG – Centro de Computação Gráfica (Center for Computer Graphics) and PIEP – Polo de Inovação em Engenharia de Polímeros (Innovation Centre in Polymer Engineering).
DTx aims at being a reference player in the scope of digital transformation and focuses its research in the intersection of physical, digital and cybernetic domains, with the purpose of creating the next generation of advanced cyber-physical systems.
Application: Submission of the CV and Degree Certificates to the address email@example.com, indicating in subject: DTx/102/2023.