DTx has structured its fields of action – Physical, Digital and Cybernetic
DTx’s strategy is in lign with the European Commission’s strategic goals to promote innovation among their member states. Taking this framework as a basis and a guideline, DTx has structured its fields of action – Physical, Digital and Cybernetic – on the following areas:
– Software and Information Systems, including Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Communications and Cybersecurity.
– Sensor’s Hardware, including Micro and Nanoelectronics and fexible Electronics.
– Human Factors, including Interface Man-Machine and Social and Ethical Issues.
– Advanced Materials, including Intelligent and Sustainable Materials.
– Smart Manufacturing, including Production Procedures and Management in the context of the Industry 4.0.